A hardware terminal with all the bells and whistles.
This project is coming soon. Sign up to receive updates and be notified when this project launches.
Just Like the Original VT100
- Compatible with VT100 (& VT102)
- Uses DAC to Generate BELL sound (800 Hz)
- Seven LEDs: ONLINE, LOCAL, KBD LOCKED, L1, L2, L3, L4
- 80 x 24 (and 80 x 48) character support
- Handles most VT100 commands
- Preferences saved in EEPROM
But Using New Technology
- Small & portable
- USB & PS/2 Keyboard support
- UART (3.3 V with pins that tolerate 5 V)
- Expanded communication speed options
Free & Open Source
Compatible and Expandable