Quad-core ARM64 Networking Platform with Mainline Linux Support
This project is coming soon. Sign up to receive updates and be notified when this project launches.
- CPU: NXP QorIQ LS1043 Quad Core Cortex-A53 1.6 GHz, 64-bit ARM
- RAM: 2 GB DDR4
- Storage: 512 MB NAND flash, full size SD UHS-1 slot
- Network: 5 1000Base-T, 1G SFP, 10G SFP+ (typical throughput 5 Gb/s)
- Expansion: One full size miniPCIe, One oversize miniPCIe, One M.2 for Cellular WAN, GPIO headers, 2 x USB 3.0
- Software: LEDE and major Linux distributions, mainline Linux kernel support from 4.12+, u-boot and EFI boot supported.
- Form factor: Extruded aluminium case, mini-ITX
- Power: 12 VDC, 2.5 mm plug