May 25, 2018
Project update 13 of 15
New Firmware Available
New Firmware Available (v188.8.131.52)
We’ve just released an update to the firmware, v184.108.40.206. You can use either USB or XTAG programmer to perform the update.
Just unzip this file for the latest release:
Acusis software package v220.127.116.11
Full release notes and install instructions are included in the zip.
For more help on the update procedure, please see the XCore forum here:
Xcore Forum - Acusis topic
If you haven’t received an Acusis yet, please let us know, we’ll figure out what’s wrong.
Gladys and the rest of the Acusis team
Acusis Firmware Release Notes Latest
This release adds some adjustments to input gain and a couple minor features:
- Increase target level in AGC to optimize for longer distances
- Additional fixed gain stage with soft clipping
- Add 24-bit audio support
- Add volume control capability
- An adjustable volume slider should now show up in your OS's system preferences.
- It's recommended to start with the input level at 100%, as the automatic gain control should keep audio at a reasonable level.
Subscribe to the Crowd Supply newsletter, highlighting the latest creators and projects