A design for a 3D printed mount for the Tau LiDAR Camera is now available!
With the mount, you can easily attach your Tau Camera to a tripod.
To 3D print your own Tau Camera mount you will need:
- The Mount STL file from Thingiverse
- Access to a 3D printer & filament
- A 1/4-inch-20 UNC hex-shaped nut
We’ve designed the mount to be really easy to use once it’s printed:
- To attach the mount to the Tau Camera, pop the mount's pegs into the Tau's four mounting holes
- Then slide the nut into the bottom of the mount. The nut will fit very snuggly so there's no need to use glue.
- You can now attach the Tau Camera to any standard tripod plate!
- There you go! You can now use a tripod to keep your Tau Camera steady in whatever environment you choose!
Let us know what you think of the mount on the Onion Community!