•   Vancouver, BC
  • Arts

eatART Magazine

Jul 31, 2013

We've Launched!

Weve launched! After a year in the making eatART magazine has started shipping. Huge thanks to all of you. We are proud of the quality of the print and paper. Volume one was designed to be dateless and still look as good 10 years from now as it does today. 75% of funds raised here went into printing magazine. The other 25% was split for distribution, pledge fulfillment and earmarked for volume... Read the full update.


Apr 26, 2013

Thank you eatART Magazine backers!

Last week you helped us pass 100% which means we are going full forward with eatART magazine volume 1. Our Press deadline is coming up in three short weeks and well be shipping copies by mid June! This would not be possible without each and every one of you. Were happy to be making this premiere issue a reality together. The eatART magazine team is now gearing up to finish the last 10% of prod... Read the full update.

$4,750 raised

of $4,000 goal

Funded! Order Now

May 03 2013

funded on

118%

funded

109

pledges

Product Choices

$10

eatART Magazine - 2013 Issue

The eatART magazine retails for $10. The sale price of $5 is valid for a limited time, through December 6, 2016.

Credits

eatART

eatART fosters art research with a focus on large-scale, technically sophisticated art by supporting both independent and internal art projects.


Peter Holmes

Tim Lukian

Darcy Smith

Leigh Christie

Ben Z Cooper

Michael Hall

Subscribe to the Crowd Supply newsletter, highlighting the latest creators and projects: