May 19, 2018
Project update 52 of 60
A brief update:
- 50 more snickerdoodles are on track to be delivered to Crowd Supply later this week, which accounts for the last of the ‘original’ snickerdoodle pre-orders.
- Crowd Supply is currently shipping out the last of the snickerdoodle one pre-orders, and will soon have a (small) stock of snickerdoodle ones – connectors up and down – available for order.
- 100 more snickerdoodle blacks (including the last of the 'connectors up' preorders) are scheduled to be delivered to Crowd Supply by the end of June.
- piSmasher is going to fab the last week of May; if all goes according to plan, we should (finally) be shipping production units by mid July.
- There will be more announcements regarding the final piSmasher details in the coming weeks/months; to correct a previous update, there will only be one piSmasher version.
- The new krtkl website will be live by the end of June – if you have any projects you’d like spotlighted on the new site, please let us know.
- Mouser and Digi-Key have limited stock of snickerdoodle Prime LEs and breakyBreakys.
- If you’re still awaiting your order, don’t forget to update your Crowd Supply account if your shipping/delivery details have changed.
If you have any questions about your order or anything else, please email us at email@example.com.
the krtkl crew
Subscribe to the Crowd Supply newsletter, highlighting the latest creators and projects