Project update 4 of 4
Here is some good news and some more delays to consider:
Considering the small number of boards, I made them myself. This was more difficult than expected because I switched to no-lead solder paste. This needs a higher temperature and it does not spread very well. Plus the fact that the PCB is 2 oz copper (for its heat dissipation capability) it was very difficult to heat properly.
Finally I could bake them
And we have a small batch ready
I upgraded the MCU to Atmega328p because Atmega168p was full over 90% and thus it might not allow any firmware upgrade.
I just received the split cables today, but I am still waiting for some more OLEDs to add to the kits so I will try to ship some orders next week but others will have to wait maybe 2 or 3 more weeks.
I will keep you informed.