Based on the PiJuice HAT, the PiJuice Zero is a smaller Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and uses intelligent power management to keep your Raspberry Pi Zero going.
With an onboard Real-Time Clock (RTC), programmable LEDs and switches, user-friendly software and much more, PiJuice Zero gives you maximum control and flexibility for all your Raspberry Pi Zero projects…wherever you want to take them.
- Compatible with any single cell lithium polymer (LiPo) battery
- A full uninterrupted power supply solution for the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Integrated real-time clock
- Onboard intelligent on/off switch
- Low power deep-sleep state with wake on interrupt/calendar event
- 2 x programmable multi-coloured RGB LEDs
- Full power management API available to Raspberry Pi OS with auto shutdown capability when running low on batteries
- Raspberry Pi pHAT layout - designed to exactly fit the Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W. For use with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+ we recommend our PiJuice HAT module.
- Low profile design, to fit inside the smallest of projects and possibly even inside some existing cases!
- Bring your own battery - this pHAT does not come with a battery. We recommend a 2000 mAh single cell LiPo with an NTC temperature sensor. When paired with our mating cable it is easy to use any battery with your PiJuice with simple crimp connectors.