Project update 2 of 2
We have a small delay in our schedule and would like to update you on what our status is right now.
AI Core XM M. 2230: This poses a challenge. The module needs to have a PCIe driver, however, there is no specific schedule from Intel yet. If we don’t get any update from Intel by the end of March, we will contact you to understand if you would like to switch to another form factor. 4. Vision Plus and Vision Plus kit: Delivery schedule will be kept. 5. PPE & Retail Starter Kit: We have a delay in the final Software package while we were waiting for the release of OpenVINO R5. We should be able to fulfill the order in March.
We would like to share the block diagram of each module, this is something you were asking for. Here we are able to share it as the design is finalized.
We are working on many development kits around AI. Please follow us on our social media platforms to get the latest information.
UP social media:
Thanks for your support, the rewards are coming soon.