We’ve had a few requests for the details of our warranty, which we’ve added below.
Every Zeitgeist bike comes with a 2-year limited warranty that covers
defects in materials and workmanship for the frame, battery, motor and other components, with some exceptions noted below. The warranty is subject to a “fair play” policy and does not cover either regular maintenance and service, nor wear or tear resulting from normal use.
The Fine Print
- Zeitgeist warranties its products to be free from defect in material or
workmanship for a period of twenty-four months from the date of delivery to
- This warranty provision applies solely to defects resulting from defective materials or workmanship.
- The following conditions are excluded from warranty consideration: (a)
wear and tear from normal use or incorrect operation; (b) damage caused by
the use of products or accessories not prescribed in the user manual; (c)
environmental influences such as rust or corrosion.
- The warranty will be considered null and void in the following cases: (a) modification of any components of the bike; (b) installation or utilization of replacement or additional parts or accessories not approved by Zeitgeist; (c) unauthorized repairs (excluding normal maintenance); (d) failure to properly maintain the bicycle.
- The installation of replacement parts in the case of a warranty claim will not lengthen the warranty timeframe beyond the original warranty period.
- Zeitgeist can, at its sole discretion, elect to remedy warrantied defects
either through replacement or repair by an authorized service agency.
- Any parts replaced under the warranty program become the property of