Project update 8 of 10
Last Thursday we received the Type-A cases, but after QC we found the cases are too tight to take them apart by hand after combining the top and bottom cases so we sent it back to the factory to do a little modification. This unexpected situation lead to a few days delay for the shipment.
We just got them back this Tuesday. The cases look good and the problem has been fixed. It’s easy to take them apart now.
After carefully packing we finally shipped them to the Crowd Supply warehouse this morning. As the cases are well packed, there is no additional work to do after Crowd Supply receives them and processes them for shipment.
If you need to update your shipping address for any reason, please do so through your Crowd Supply account.