Jun 10, 2022
4 of 15
(perate a Mixtile Blade 3 board remotely!
We will be hosting an interactive livestream from June 14 to June 17 on the Mixtile YouTube channel. Here’s how it works:
- We provide a web console
- You use that console to enter commands for a Mixtile Blade 3 board
- That board executes your commands on the livestream!
What can you make it do? Below are a few examples…
- Kick the tires! Poke around within the Debian Linux operating system running on Mixtile Blade 3.
- Put it through its paces! Run benchmarking tools to test the board's CPU and GPU performance.
- Blinkenlights! Control GPIO-connected LEDs. Generate a creative blink pattern, send us a message in Morse code, or...surprise us!
Between June 16th and 17th, we will choose and highlight the most interesting segments based on your feedback.
So have a look at our campaign page then come check out the interactive livestream on June 14th. (Meanwhile, please let us know if you have any suggestions for the event!)
- The Mixtile Team
Subscribe to the Crowd Supply newsletter, highlighting the latest creators and projects