With shipping just about to get underway, we’ve published a guide for the Omega2 Dash! The guide is meant to help you get your Omega2 Dash up and running as quickly as possible, and then offer guidance on using the Omega2 Dash to make awesome visual interfaces.
- Using the browser-based Setup Wizard to connect to a Wi-Fi network
- Updating the software to the latest version
- Usage details:
- Removing the Boot Message
- Controlling the Backlight
- Writing Text on the Display
- Displaying Images
- Taking Screenshots
- LVGL Quickstart Template
- Details on the GPIOs & Expansion Header
- Details on the Status LEDs
Read the full guide and learn more on the Onion site.