Project update 2 of 20
Wow, it looks like I had underestimated what the demand for this project would be! :) Admittedly, I had set the funding goal kind of low, but it’s really exciting to see that after just four days we’re already 400% funded! Thanks everyone!
Meanwhile, I have received the last stragglers to have complete component kits for the first 230 units to be shipped by December. I had everything except the TVS diodes for ESD protection of the wESP32-Prog submodule, but now they’re here as well so we should be set to be able to meet the shipping deadline.
The ESP32-WROOM-32 modules I ordered from China were supposed to come on a cut strip. I guess they did, although this wasn’t exactly what I had in mind:
Well, I guess I can’t complain: they are on cut strip. Just more cuts than I expected. My CM is going to hate me. :)