Project update 3 of 8
In this week’s update, we are excited to share some of the enclosures that are compatible with Diabolic Drive. There is a wide range of commercially available flash drive enclosures that are suitable for Diabolic Drive. Below is a list of the tested flash drive enclosures and others that share the same form factor. Additionally, we have created STL files, allowing you to design a custom and visually appealing 3D printed enclosure. You can find these files in the Diabolic Drive GitHub repository if you wish to have them printed. Enjoy the customization options!
1. Kingston 64GB USB 3.2 DataTraveler Exodia
2. Kingston 64GB USB 3.2 DataTraveler Exodia M
3. Kingston 64GB USB 3.2 DataTraveler Exodia Onyx
4. Kingston 64GB USB 3.0 DataTraveler 100 G3
5. Kingston 64GB USB 3.0 DataTraveler G4
6. ADATA 64GB UV128 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Flash Drive (uses the same PCB shape but not tested)
7. Silicon Power Blaze B25 64GB USB 3.2 Gen 1 Flash Drive (uses the same PCB shape but not tested)
Indeed, there are numerous flash drive enclosures that share the same universal PCB shape as most USB 3.0 flash drives, providing further options for Diabolic Drive. We are enthusiastic about expanding this list over time as we explore and experiment with various enclosures. As we continue testing, we will include all of our verified flash drive enclosures in our Diabolic Drive GitHub repository for easy access and reference. Stay tuned for more updates and thank you for all of your support so far!