We continue working toward fulfillment despite the situation with
COVID-19 and an earthquake that struck Zagreb over the weekend. We
have not suffered any material damage, and I can report the following
progress since our last update:
- Enclosures arrived safely from Portugal.
- Ethernet patch cables have arrived as well.
- A test batch of basic modules (AUX-PS, MCU, and BP3C) arrived
yesterday. Everything looks fine, and I gave the manufacturer a
green light to proceed with production.
- A test batch of power modules should be finalized and send to us soon.
- Meanwell AC/DC converters are finally on their way. Some of them are
waiting for Customs clearance, and the rest should arrived in the
- Modifications of the front and rear panels (moving the Ethernet
connector and the Boot0 switch) are complete.
- We have begun expanding our support for MicroPython scripting. We
have completed our first integration into EEZ Studio, and initial
results are available on the EEVblog
Thanks for your understanding and support!