Production continues, and we are happy to report that several critical
components have finally arrived. Below is a brief summary of activity
since our last update:
- BP3C modules have arrived from the manufacturer.
- We are nearing completion on production of MCU modules and AUX-PS modules. I expect delivery soon.
- Power modules from the test batch arrived. We reported minor assembly errors and production will now resume.
- Meanwell AC/DC converters have finally arrived.
- Work on firmware continues, including an effort to simplify the process of defining ramps and delaying output voltages and currents. (Short video below).
- The simplest pledge level (i.e. BB3 Enclosure & Bare Boards) is already packed. We are now waiting for the remaining modules to be tested and calibrated so we can pack them as well.
- Thanks to the great work of one German backer, we now have the first revision of a User manual in German.
We are still working out the best way to send everything to Mouser for
fulfillment. We have information that air cargo prices are going wild,
so we are watching to see if they will stabilize soon. On the upside,
these delays mean that pre-orders will likely ship immediately after
crowdfunding orders are.