An open, Bee-compatible ESP32 module for quickly and easily adding Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
This project is coming soon. Sign up to receive updates and be notified when this project launches.
- Bee form-factor compatible (3.3 V levels, UART, SPI and GPIOs broken out to headers)
- Based on popular ESP32 SoC
- WI-FI (802.11 b/g/n)
- Bluetooth (Classic and BLE)
- Programmable with many tools, including Arduino IDE
- OTA (Over-the-Air) flashing capable
- Dual Core processor up to 240 MHz
- Integrated 4 MB flash - we may upgrade this to 16 MB
- Sleep current is less than 5 μA
- Fully certified with integrated antenna and software stacks
- One programmable LED
The Bee form factor was derived from DIGI’s XBee industrial grade IoT boards.