It’s time to vote on the new enemies which will be added for Milestone 1.
More specifically, there are two questions which all registered voters
can vote on:
Please sort the following list to indicate which ideas you would most like to become enemies in Milestone 1.
- A scorpion-like creature that shoots projectiles (probably spikes) out of its tail.
- A caterpillar-like creature that crawls on floors, walls, and ceilings.
- An “air urchin” which follows the player and explodes on contact.
- A plant which a tentacle or vine grows out of when approached, hurting the player if touched.
- A hedgehog-like creature that curls into a ball and charges at the player.
- A mole-like creature which pokes its head out of a visible hole and throws projectiles (probably rocks) at the player.
- A small flea-like creature which hops around and latches onto the player on contact, causing negative status effects temporarily.
Which of the following would you like to see as the primary generic enemy in Hexoshi?
- A scorpion-like robot.
- A humanoid robot with no discernible head.
- An alien with a therapod-like body.
- An alien with a praying mantis-like body.
- A lizard-like humanoid alien.
- An insect-like humanoid alien.
To vote, please send an email indicating your choice to
email@example.com indicating your choice.
You have until February 4 to cast your vote.
You can also discuss the issue on the following GitLab issue: