In stockView Purchasing Options
Project update 7 of 11
We are closer to putting the Tah in your hands! We’ve redesigned the IR Shield for better performance by amplifying the current for each IR LED independently. This gives us a far better range than the previous version. It now plays nicely with the redesigned Tah boards we talked about in our last update.
We’ve re-done the Github repositories for the apps, making it nice and easy. We’ve made a Github repository for each app, and added the relevant Arduino sketch to that.
We’ve ordered a small batch of the new boards to do one last round of beta testing. Once we’re convinced everything is in order, that will be followed by the release version which will be shipped to you. In parallel, we’re nearly done acquiring all the components.
There’s also a new tutorial on Tah Bootloading. Check it out.
We’d love to hear back from you. Hit us on any social media and we’ll get back to you.