Project update 8 of 11
We have some good news and some bad news for all our backers. First the bad news. We ran into some delays because of the changes in the Tah design. A small batch of 30 boards was manufactured and assembled. This took some time and we are going to have to push our shipping date by a month. We are targeting early February for getting your boards out to you.
The good news is that we tested the new board and compared it with our older version and the results are very good. We’ve attached a comparison chart below to compare the older Tah with the new Tah version :
We are committed to providing the best possible BLE development platform and so we decided to push back the shipping date. Do get in touch with us if you have any more questions or suggestions.