The Xilinx Artix dev kit that fits in your laptop. A convenient, affordable way to develop PCIe-based designs and explore Xilinx PCI Express solutions and IP.
This project is coming soon. Sign up to receive updates and be notified when this project launches.
- Open Source - repo at https://github.com/RHSResearchLLC/NanoEVB-X1
- Form Factor - M.2 (NGFF) 2242 key A,E
- Dimensions - 22x42x3.8 (mm)
- FPGA - Xilinx Artix XC7A50T
- Host Interface - PCIe x1 gen1
- Host Tools - Vivado 2016, 2017
- External Interface - 4 digital OR 1 analog (differential) 2 digital OR 2 analog (differential)
- 3 user-controllable LEDs
- MGT loopback
- Built-in JTAG cable
- Spare debug UART