This project is coming soon. Sign up to receive updates and be notified when this project launches.
BLYST Nano features the super low-power nRF52832 System on a Chip (SoC) from Nordic Semiconductor. It integrates the nRF52 series 2.4 GHz transceiver, a 32-bit ARM® Cortex-M4F CPU, flash memory, and analog and digital I/O. The nRF52832 supports Bluetooth 5 Low Energy (BLE), ANT+, and proprietary protocols.
Many BT modules on the market claim to be the smallest usually, but usually don’t contain critical components such as crystals, inductor, enough I/O, antenna, etc., which you then need to include on the PCB. The end result is that your PCB is too large. BLYST Nano answers these issues - it’s an ultra-miniature module that has everything built into a single package that’s 10 x 7 x 1.6 mm, with a full compliment of 30 programmable I/O pins available to use. There are no extra components to add in order to take full advantage of the nRF52832 in low power BLE5, BLE Mesh and all its I/O. The only space required on your PCB is the tiny module itself. BLYST Nano is ideal for any situation with size constraints.
• 32-bit ARM® Cortex-M4F @ 64 MHz
• 2.4 GHz multi-protocol transceiver
• 512 KB flash, 64 KB SRAM
• 32 MHz & 32.768 KHz crystals
• DC/DC regulator power mode
• NFC-A tag support with wakeup on field
• 30 configurable I/O pins
• 8 configurable 12-bit, 200 ksps ADC
• Digital microphone interface (I2S)
• 3 x 4 channel PWM
• AES HW encryption
• Temperature sensor
• Up to 4 PWM
• Digital interfaces SPI Master/Slave, 2-wire Master (I2C compatible), UART (CTS/RTS)
• Quadrature decoder
• Low power comparator
• Operating voltage : 1.8 V to 3.6 V
• Dimension : 10 x 7 x 1.6 mm
• FCC/CE certified