Stenosaurus is a modern, standalone, open stenotype.
- Open source software and hardware
- Bamboo case with natural zero-VOC wood finish
- Onboard LCD screen for displaying outlines and just-in-time dictionary updates
- Power and communication via a removable USB cable
- Dictionary stored on removable mini SD card
- No requirement to install software, so compatible with any USB-enabled computer
- Lightweight, small form factor (approximately 9" x 7" x 1")
- Usable on a table, lap, or tripod
- Appropriate for professional stenographers, hackers, and curiosity seekers
About the Team
The Open Steno Project is an umbrella project for open source stenography tools, including hardware, software, educational resources, and community.
Subscribe to the Crowd Supply newsletter, highlighting the latest creators and projects