This project is coming soon. Sign up to receive updates and be notified when this project launches.
An open source software defined radio covering 70 MHz to 6 GHz with an on-board FPGA and USB 3.0 port.
- Center Frequency: 70 MHz - 6 GHz
- Maximum Bandwidth: 61.44 MHz
- Sample Rate: 61.44 MSPS
- Resolution: 12 bit
- Channels: One receiver, one transmitter; full-duplex
- Maximum Transmit Power: 100 mW at 2.4 GHz
- Transceiver: Analog Devices AD9364
- FPGA: Xilinx Artix 7 (XC7A50T-1FTG256)
- Connectivity: Two SMA RF connectors; USB 3.0 micro B; high-speed digital expansion port; 3.3 V tolerant GPIO
- Software compatibility: GNU Radio; open-source libraries and example code available
- Dimensions: 70 mm x 108 mm